If you are looking for the Epiphany Crafts Blog Hop, go here: http://hydrangeahippo.blogspot.com/2010/12/epiphany-crafts-holiday-ornament-blog.html
Welcome to the
This is DAY 8 of the Hop.
Dec 19th - Day 8
Samantha Sibbet -- http://morepaperplease.blogspot.com/
- Clearsnap Smooch Spritz by Donna Salazar in Green Olive
- Felt Snowflakes, Glitter Snowflakes, or other flat embellishment
- 4 yards of Red Organdy Ribbon
- Push Pins
- Color Catcher by Clearsnap
- Fabri-Tac or other strong adhesive
- Christmas Cards from family and friends
While the pins are drying, pin the ribbon to the opening or back of bookcase with push pins.
Check that the pins are dry--if they aren't, wait longer for them to dry or pile them all in a paper towel and roll them around until no more ink comes off.
Glue Snowflakes to some of the pins and leave some of the pins plain. The nice thing about Smooch Spritz is that wood grain will show through from the pins but they still have color and lots of sparkle.
Add Christmas Cards to finish it off!